I am so excited to announce the “2020 Foster Care Give-Back Project”.
About 3 years ago, when we were in the thick of things with foster care, I had this big dream to somehow do professional photos of bio moms and their bio kids during visits. I talked to some people about it, but there never was a feasible way to make it happen.
Fast forward to present day. I was sweeping my floor one day and suddenly was given this vision of blessing foster families and their bio moms with photos.
My desire is that during the 2020 year, once a month, I will gift a free lifestyle session to a foster family located in Lancaster, Pa and surrounding areas. The session will take place in your home (or outdoors if it’s nice weather) and last 30-60 minutes. You then will receive a downloadable gallery of 40 images as well as printed photos of your foster children that you are to give to your bio mom.
To enter this giveaway I need some information from you. I would love to hear about your foster care journey, in a nutshell. You also will explain why a photo session would be meaningful to you and/or your bio mom. I will read over the entries and pick one a month.
- The winner of each month will have their story highlighted on the blog.
- Last names will not be used.
- I will use the photos on my blog and social media.
- We were told (by Lancaster County Children and Youth) it’s fine to post photos of your foster children as long as you don’t point out that they are the foster child.
To enter the contest keep scrolling to the bottom of this page. There you can send me an email with the following information:
- Your Name
- zip code
- Foster story in a nutshell
- Why this free session would be meaningful to your family
Thanks for taking the time to enter!
To learn more about a session with Christi Stoner Photography click here. Or to see January’s Foster care give-back family, click here.